2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

UNIRAJ M. com ABST syllabus

I am doing preparation for the M.COM final year A.B.S.T exam of the Rajasthan University? I am searching for the latest M.COM final year A.B.S.T exam 2015 syllabus published by the Rajasthan University? Please tell me in getting the Rajasthan University latest M.COM final year A.B.S.T exam 2015 syllabus? So I can do my exam preparation well?
Similar Threads
Thread
LLB Syllabus Uniraj
B.Com Syllabus Uniraj
Rajasthan University MCOM ABST Syllabus
M.Com ABST Syllabus MLSU
M.Com Previous ABST Syllabus Rajasthan University
UNIRAJ.ERNET.In Syllabus
Uniraj Syllabus M.Com Final ABST
Uniraj M.Sc Zoology Syllabus
Uniraj BA Syllabus
UNIRAJ New Syllabus
Uniraj B Com Syllabus
Uniraj PhD Syllabus
University Of Rajasthan Mcom Abst Syllabus
Mcom Previous ABST Syllabus Of Rajasthan University
Uniraj Msc Syllabus
BBA Syllabus UNIRAJ
Syllabus Uniraj
UNIRAJ Mcom Final ABST Syllabus
Uniraj M.Com ABST Result
BCA Syllabus Uniraj
23rd August 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Re: UNIRAJ M. com ABST syllabus

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the Paper I - Management Accounting And Financial Control Mcom of the University of Rajasthan ?
23rd August 2018, 12:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UNIRAJ M. com ABST syllabus

University of Rajasthan is a public and state university and one of the oldest universities in the Indian state Rajasthan, located in the city Jaipur.

The Syllabus of the Paper I - Management Accounting And Financial Control Mcom of the University of Rajasthan is given below

Paper I - Management Accounting And Financial Control

Unit-1 . Introduction, Meaning, objective, scope and limitations of Management Accounting. Function and Organization of Management Accounting. Role of Management Accountant .. Financial Statement Analysis: Nature of Financial Statement, need for their analysis. Techniques of financial Statement Analysis: Ratio Analysis, Comparative analysis, Common size Analysis, Trend Analysis.

Unit -II Funds Flow analysis and Cash Flow analysis.
Unit -Ill Financing of Capital: Concept of capital with reference to (1) Sources (Equity VIs Borrowed Capital). (2) Period (Short Term V/s Long Term capital) (3) Application (fixed and Working Capital). Determination of Capital requirements (Short term and Long term). Factors affecting working capital requirements. Concept and Calculation of return on Capital employed. Capitalisation : over and under capitalisation. Designing of Capital Structure in term of availability of sources of Finance and Maximization of return on Capital employed, Capital gearing, trading on equity, Regulation of Capital issues in India.

Unit- IV Capital expenditure decisions. Cost of Capital. Installing information system in Business House. Unit-V Reporting: Presentation of Accounting and Financial data to Management through reports and statement, interpretation reports and statements, Forecasting. Decision Making :The Accounting and decision Establishment decisions, operating decisions, Financial and Non Financial Consideration, New aids to decision making including C.P.M. PERT and Linear Programming

Syllabus of the Paper I - Management Accounting And Financial Control Mcom of the University of Rajasthan

Syllabus of the Paper I - Management Accounting And Financial Control Mcom of the University of Rajasthan
mgsubikaner.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ABST.pdf

Contact Details

University of Rajasthan
Address: Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004

Tags
short term

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in