2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th September 2012, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Union bank of India RTGS Application form

Union bank of India is a well Known bank in India which is provide many banking facilities to its customer such as : ATM , online bill Payment , Credit card, Debit card, online banking , online Tax payment , Loan etc.

Real Time Gross Settlement is a facilities for the money transfer in India. As you looking for the online application form for the RTGS so we are providing you some information about it .
RTGS is working on the 9.00 Hrs to 16.20 Hrs (Monday to Friday) and 9.00 Hrs to 13.20 Hrs (Saturday).

There is no online application available for the RTGS in the website of Union Bank so, for getting this facilities you have to contact with the branch of Union Bank.
23rd August 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want an application form for the RTGS of union bank of India. Can you provide me the online application form of it ?[/QUOTE]
16th May 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I want an application form for the RTGS of union bank of India. Can you provide me the online application form
15th June 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurpreetsinghbest. View Post
Hello sir I want an application form for the RTGS of union bank of India. Can you provide me the online application form of it ?
Could you send us the word format of RTGS form
17th August 2015, 02:35 PM
Rohit Chakre

I want RTGS and NEFT form on web site
26th November 2019, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the salient features of Real Time Gross Settlement [RTGS] service offered by Union Bank of India for its customers?
26th November 2019, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator

Real Time Gross Settlement [RTGS], introduced by Union Bank of India as Union Bullet, is the fastest possible mode of money transfer through bank channels available in India. RTGS is primarily for large value remittances. The minimum amount to be remitted through RTGS is Rs.2.00 Lakh.

It's a fund transfer mechanism where transfer of money takes place from one bank to another in real time and on 'gross basis'. Presently, there are over 50000 bank branches enabled for remitting and receiving funds through RTGS.

Salient Features

One can remit any amount using RTGS. One intending to remit money through RTGS have to furnish the following particulars:

IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) of the beneficiary Bank/Branch.

Full account number of the beneficiary

Name of the beneficiary

The facility is also available through online mode for all internet banking customers. For corporate customers, bulk upload facility is also available at branches.

Timings

Monday to Friday:
8.00Hrs to 16.20Hrs. Bulk RTGS File should be uploaded before 15:50Hrs for same day processing.

Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturdays):
8.00Hrs to 16.20Hrs. Bulk RTGS File should be uploaded before 15:50Hrs.

Sunday is holiday.

Under this facility money will be credited to the beneficiary account instantly on 'real time' basis. Bank offers RTGS facility to its customers through all its branches.

RTGS Charges

For transaction amount from Rs. 2 Lac & up to Rs. 5 Lacs:
Rs.25.00 + taxes (From 08:00 Hrs & up to 11:00 Hrs)
Rs.27.00 + taxes (After 11:00 Hrs & up to 13:00 Hrs)
Rs.30.00 + taxes (After 13:00 Hrs)

For transaction amount more than Rs. 5 Lacs:
Rs.50.00 + taxes (From 08:00 Hrs & up to 11:00 Hrs)
Rs.52.00 + taxes (After 11:00 Hrs & up to 13:00 Hrs)
Rs.55.00 + taxes (After 13:00 Hrs)

Union bank of India RTGS Application form

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in