2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Union Bank Of India Psychometric Test

I have applied for the Union Bank Of India for the PO officer post and heard about the Psychometric Test conducted by the Union Bank Of India. Want to know what is Psychometric Test of Union Bank Of India? Also tell me the condition to clear that Psychometric Test?
Similar Threads
Thread
Psychometric test for MBA
Union Bank Of India Wai
Union Bank Of India IVR
Union Bank of India CTS
All About Union Bank Of India
Union Bank Of India Nse
MICAT Psychometric Test Sample
Union Bank Of India Union Bank Bhavan
Welcome To Union Bank Of India
Citibank Psychometric Test
MBA Psychometric Test Questions
DMRC Psychometric Test
Union Bank of India Union Bank of India Branch IFSC
ONGC GT Psychometric Test
Union Bank Of India Near NFC
Union Bank of India Jodhpur India
Union Bank of India CG
Union Bank Of India GK 2
MBA psychometric test
Union Bank of India GM
12th June 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Re: Union Bank Of India Psychometric Test

I want to get the details of Psychometric Test of Union Bank Of India UBI so will you please provide me?
12th June 2018, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Union Bank Of India Psychometric Test

The selection process may involve written Test &/ or Psychometric test & /or Group
Discussion & / or a Personal Interview.

The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to hold all or any of the modes of Written Test & / or Psychometric test &/ or Group Discussion & /or Personal Interview for selection of the candidates to the respective
post.

The Bank also reserves the right to alter the structure of the written examination
depending upon factors like number of eligible applications, etc.

Psychometric Test-

An Online Psychometric test, where conducted shall be held to assess the candidate's leadership qualities, inter-personal qualities, Team spirit, etc.

The minimum qualifying marks for the Psychometric test would be 50% marks (45% for Reserved Category Candidates).

Candidates not clearing the Psychometric test will not be considered for Personal interview.

Personal Interview-

A Personal Interview of 50 marks shall be conducted to assess the candidates academic record, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extra curricular activities, hobbies, general demeanour, behaviour, communication skills, suitability for the post, etc.

The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 50% marks (45% marks for Reserved Category Candidates).

Candidates not clearing the Personal Interview will not be considered for final selection.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in