2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th February 2013, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Union Bank of India Gold Loan

Here I am providing you information about the Gold loan offered Union bank of India..

Union Gold Loan provides credit to needy farmers as well as individuals through the Gold loan policy ..

Eligibility:-
All individuals are eligible to avail loan under this scheme.

Quantum of loan:-
Priority sector -- Need based /Project based.
Consumption loan -- Up to Rs.2, 000/-.

Non-priority sector - Up to Rs. 2.00 lakh. However, up to Rs.5.00 lakh may be permitted on special cases

LENDING RATE:-
The lending rate of the Union Gold scheme is Rs.1800 per gram of gold ornaments of 22 carats or 80% of appraised value of gold, whichever is less, subject to periodical revision by the Bank on the basis of gold price.

For more details you have to go on the given link so you get more details about it ..

Union Bank of India Gold Loan - 2013 StudyChaCha
15th June 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Union Bank Of India Gold Loan

Myself Alok and I want to start an small business so for that I am seeking to take loan on the basis of gold from the Union Bank of India so kindly provide the details regarding Gold loans from Union Bank of India????
15th June 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Union Bank Of India Gold Loan

Myself Alok and I want to start an small business so for that I am seeking to take loan on the basis of gold from the Union Bank of India so kindly provide the details regarding Gold loans from Union Bank of India????
15th June 2015, 04:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Union Bank Of India Gold Loan

Hello! dear as you are looking for the gold loan from Union Bank of India so:-

Gold Loan facility of Union Bank of India provides alternate source of credit to needy farmers as well as individuals and act as an supporting wall for making the Building of Businees .

Eligibility:- Everyone is free to use this service of Union Bank and takes it benefits.

Quantum of loan:-
Priority sector -- Need based /Project based.
Consumption loan -- Up to Rs.2, 000/-.
Non-priority sector - Up to Rs. 2.00 lakh. However, up to Rs.5.00 lakh may be permitted on special cases

LENDING RATE:-

The lending rate of the Union Bank of India under Gold loan scheme is Rs.1800 per gram of gold ornaments of 22 carats or 80% of appraised value of gold, whichever is less, subject to periodical revision by the Bank on the basis of gold price.

Rate of Interest:

For more details:
Phone No:-

Toll free Numbers:1800 22 22 44
1800 208 2244

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in