2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th January 2016, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

UMSL MBA advising

Hello buddy I want UMSL MBA info and tell me what is the concept of Academic advising at there ???
Similar Threads
Thread
Umsl professional MBA cost
Utep MBA advising
UTEP MBA Advising
UMSL Professional MBA Cost
Umsl mba
UMSL MBA Ranking
UMSL online MBA
UMSL MBA Tuition Cost
Katz MBA Advising
MBA umsl
UMSL Online Degrees
7th January 2016, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UMSL MBA advising

UMSL stand for University of Missouri–St. Louis which offered three types of MBAs: Flex (formerly Evening) MBA, Professional, and International,

As you ask I would like to tell you Academic advising is an interactive process in this university between a student and an advisor in which, at the minimum, the advisor help the student with selecting appropriate classes, discusses academic policies, procedures, and degree requirements, and assesses the student's progress toward degree completion..

Here I am telling you its Professional MBA program which is a 23-month program (48 credits) that meets one weekend per month (Friday-Saturday). Approximately half of the course will be in a lecture format, and the remainder of the course relies on the various communication methods available on the Internet.

Admission eligibility

Students with at least three years of full-time professional work experience after earning an undergraduate degree. Every applicant is asked to submit GMAT scores, transcripts, an essay, letters of recommendation, and participate in a telephone or personal interview.

Applications are being accepted for the class that will begin in August

Address

University of Missouri–St. Louis
1 University Blvd. 350 J.C. Penney Building North/Conference Center
St. Louis, MO 63121-4400
(314) 516-5885 1-888-GO-2-UMSL

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in