2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th April 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

UML MBA Admissions

Hello sir, I am Joseph. I am from Lowell. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the admission requirements for Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered by University of Massachusetts Lowell (UML). Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Rpi MBA admissions
URI MBA Admissions
UMT MBA Admissions
PUP MBA Admissions
WPI MBA Admissions
AIU Admissions
UAF MBA Admissions
UT MBA Admissions
IPU MBA Admissions
CMU MBA Admissions
MBA admissions without CET
UGA VLP Admissions
UT Admissions Law
UET MS Admissions
Admissions To RPI
RN Admissions
UGA admissions
ISU admissions
JMI Nic Admissions
GJU PHD Admissions
27th April 2016, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UML MBA Admissions

As you have asked about the admission requirements for Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered by University of Massachusetts Lowell (UML), I am giving you information about it, check below for the details

Application
Online Application or paper application

Application Fee
The application fee is $50 for each application and is non-waivable and non-refundable.

Statement of Purpose
On a separate sheet of paper, submit a brief statement indicating your immediate and long-range goals, relevant work history, academic honors/awards received, any teaching experience and/or research conducted/published that may be pertinent to your graduate program. Two page recommended maximum.

Letters Of Recommendation

You are required to send three letters of recommendation
Recommendations should be from instructors who have taught you, ideally in the field to which you are applying

Official Transcripts

Provide a complete and official transcript from the institution that awarded or will award you a bachelor’s degree.

Official Test Score Report(s)

Request that the appropriate agency send an official test score report for the GRE or GMAT to the Office of Graduate Admissions. UMass Lowell’s school code is 3911.

University of Massachusetts Lowell
Address:
1 University Ave, Lowell,
MA 01854, United States
Phone: 978-934-2390; 800-656-GRAD

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in