2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th September 2014, 01:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UMBC Admissions Undergraduate

As you want I am here giving the procedure to apply for online for Undergraduate Admission as a freshman at UMBC.
1. Go at the UMBC’s official website.
2. at the top side of the home page you get apply link that have freshman sub-link you have to click on that sub-link.
3. you forwarded at the admission page .
4. at this page at mid you get the apply online linkyou have to click on that link.
5. you forwarded at a page looks like :

If you have your applicant email id And password than do login for admission or if you not have than create account and get the applicant email id And password.

Admission form

You can download the admission form from here I am here attached a file of admission form here...............
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Admission form.pdf (1.48 MB, 94 views)
22nd May 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the Undergraduate admissions in UMBC or University of Maryland, Baltimore County as I want to take admission in it?
22nd May 2015, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator

The University of Maryland, Baltimore County is a public research university which was established in 1966. It has over 50 undergraduate majors, over 60 graduate programs.

Undergraduate Admissions

Application Requirements for Prospective Freshmen

The Admissions Committee weighs a number of factors in making its decision. In addition to grade point average and standardized test scores, the strength of curriculum, class rank and other achievements and one’s essay is considered.

Applicants must have completed a strong college preparatory program of study from an accredited high school. The minimum program of study must have:

English: four years
Mathematics: four years including Algebra I, Geometry and Algebra II. Additionally, applicants are expected to be enrolled in an eligible mathematics course in their senior year of high school study.
Social Science/History: three years
Science: three years
Language other than English: two years

The SAT

In reviewing students' SAT scores, UMBC uses 3 parts of standardized exam.
The university believes writing is a critical component of a student's undergraduate experience.

Students' writing scores are typically comparable in range to their critical reading and mathematics scores and consistent with their overall academic profile. The critical reading and mathematics components continue to be key factors in assessment of applications, along with grade point average, strength of curriculum, and letters of recommendation.

In addition, UMBC considers highest scores from each section across all SAT test dates that one submits. Only highest scores are considered as part of the final admissions decision. Therefore, UMBC strongly encourages submitting the scores each time take the SAT.

UMBC Admissions Undergraduate

Contact Detail:
University of Maryland, Baltimore County
1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD, United States ‎

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=University+of+Maryland,+Baltimore+County&hl =en&ll=39.257695,-76.710749&spn=0.008224,0.020428&sll=17.434525,78.4 41485&sspn=0.081069,0.163422&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in