2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

UMB to MDU

I am currently residing in the UMB (Ambala) and want to go to the MDU (Madurai) by train. Can you please tell me the list of all available trains between UMB (Ambala) To MDU (Madurai)? Also tell me the train schedule and timing of that particular train?
12th May 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: UMB to MDU

Hello sir, my mother wants to reach Madurai from Ambala by train. Will you please show me here distance from Ambala to Madurai?
12th May 2018, 01:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UMB to MDU

Total 1 train is running between Ambala and Madurai railway station. Some major trains that run from Ambala to Madurai are CDG MDU SF EXP.

The first train from Ambala to Madurai is CDG MDU SF EXP departure at 08:45 from Ambala Cantt. Junction(UMB).

CDG MDU SF EXP is the last train between Ambala to Madurai departure at 08:45 from Ambala Cantt Junction(UMB).

Fastest train between Ambala to Madurai is CDG MDU SF EXP took 52h 00m to reach the destination.

Pickups point to catch the trains in Ambala are Ambala Cantt. Junction(UMB), Ambala City Railway Station(UBC).

Stations where train deboard in Madurai are the Madurai Junction(MDU), Sadura Railway Station(SDUA), Mandurai Railway Station(MAND), Padur Railway Station(PADR)

Distance from Ambala to Madurai:

Source:
Ambala, Haryana

Destination:
Madurai, Tamil Nadu

Distance from Ambala to Madurai:

45 h
2,794 km
via NH 44
Fastest route now, avoids road closure
This route has tolls.

2 d 1 h