2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Ugc ssc

I have completed my Graduation and want to apply for various Government exams conducted by University grant commission and SSC , but for that I need to do coaching . Will you please provide the list of UGC SSC exam coaching centers located in Mumbai ?
16th August 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ugc ssc

I completed 12th and want to join Staff Selection Commission (SSC) - Combined Graduate Level Examination searching for exam details. Will you please provide me all Important Dates related to SSC CGL Exam so I can apply on time also provide details of SSC CGL eligibility criteria?
16th August 2018, 01:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ugc ssc

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) - Combined Graduate Level Examination, often referred to as SSC CGL is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments and organisations of the Government of India.

SSC CGL Important Dates

Online application starts March 2019
Last date of submission of application April 2019
Admit Card May 2019
Tier-I Examination June 2019
Tier-I Exam Result August 2019
Admit Card for Tier-II Exam August 2019
Tier-II Examination September 2019
Tier-II Result October 2019
CGL Tier-III-Skill Test/Document Verification December 2019

Eligibility Criteria

Candidate must be an Indian citizen/a subject of Bhutan or Nepal.
A Tibetan refugee who came here before 1st January 1962 with the intention to settle here permanently.

For Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer:

Bachelors Degree from a recognized University or Institute and
Desirable: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics

For Junior Statistical Officer:

Bachelors Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level: or
Bachelors Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.

Tags
ssc cgl

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in