2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Ugc slet

I want to apply for the UGC SLET exam and going to prepare for this exam. Can you please provide me the complete syllabus of UGC SLET exam and also some previous year papers of UGC SLET exam for the good preparation of this exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
SLET Bharathiar University
VYAPAM SLET Exam
Cgvyapam slet
J&K SLET Exam Syllabus
TN SLET Bharathiar University
Slet exam for MBA
Kanpur University UP SLET
Vyapam SLET
MP SLET Exam
Who Conduct SLET Exam
SLET Exam Syllabus
SLET Exam Books
SLET Exam Dates
SLET Syllabus in English
SLET Test Detail
SLET Exam date in AP
J&K SLET Exam Dates
SLET Examination dates
MSU SLET Baroda
MSU SLET Exam
22nd July 2018, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ugc slet

Can you tell me if Rajasthan SET (State Eligibility Test) is conducted by UGC (Union Grant Commission) or someone else for lecturership Post in the state of Rajasthan?
22nd July 2018, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ugc slet

Rajasthan SET (State Eligibility Test) is directed by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) for lecturership in different colleges, universities and institutes in the state of Rajasthan.

Recruitment to the post of Lecturer is made from among SET qualified candidates by universities, colleges and recruitment agencies as per the prescribed procedures and rules and regulations.

Rajasthan SET Syllabus

The syllabus for Rajasthan SET exam is that of UGC/CSIR NET examination.
The science subject papers such as Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Physical Sciences of paper I will be according to the syllabi of UGC NET.
Paper II will be from syllabi Section B of paper I of CSIR and paper III will be from the syllabi of CSIR.

Rajasthan SET Subjects:-
1. Chemical Science
2. Commerce
3. Computer Science and Application
4. Earth Science
5. Economics
6. Education
7. English
8. Environmental Science
9. Geography
10. Hindi
11. History
12. Home Science
13. Law
14. Life Science
15. Management
16. Mathematical Science
17. Music
18. Philosophy
19. Physical Education
20. Physical Science
21. Political Science
22. Population Studies
23. Psychology
24. Public Administration
25. Rajasthani
26. Sanskrit
27. Sociology
28. Urdu
29. Visual Art

Paper Pattern
Rajasthan SET paper pattern shall consist of three papers which are scheduled for two sections.

Session I

Paper I (100 marks): 60 questions out of which 50 questions are to be attempted (one hour)
Paper II (100 marks): All 50 questions are compulsory (one hour)

Session II

Paper III (150 marks): All 75 questions are compulsory (2 hours)

Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
60 Multiple choice questions of two marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any 50. In the event one attempting more than 50 questions, the first fifty questions attempted would be evaluated.

Paper-II& III shall consist of objective type questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in