2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th December 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

UGC NET Vallath TES

I want to join Vallaths TES UGC NET Coaching centre for the preparation of UGC NET exam so can you please provide me the details of this Institute?
25th December 2015, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UGC NET Vallath TES

Vallaths TES is a well-qualified, highly professional, academic group with vast experience.

Nationally and internationally accomplished teachers, talented writers and accredited editors of renowned journals comprise their team.

Course -

The course comprises exhaustive lectures, regular tests and interactive sessions, as well as academic writing workshops. Coaching is given for Papers I, II and III of UGC-NET (English).

Major highlights:

Interdisciplinary approach

Focus on personality development and soft skills

Group Discussions, Seminars, Creative / Analytical Thinking workshops

Literature is taught through paintings, sculpture, and cultural artefacts, all on Powerpoint. Broader understanding of other disciplines.

Humanities like History, Political Science and Economics is provided; music appreciation, film shows

Specific Course

They offer three kinds of courses to cater to every aspiring student.

Regular

Regular courses for UGC-NET (English), of six months' duration, are conducted twice a year.

The first runs from January to June.

The second is held from July to December.

Classes will be mostly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.

Intensive-

A three-and-a-half-month course which runs from March to June and from September to December

Classes will usually be 4 days a week.

Crash

Gives an overall view of literature in a matter of just 15 days from June 1 to 15 and Dec 1 to 15

Weekend Batch

Admissions are given to students to attend classes on weekends as well as public holidays

Contact Address

Vallaths TES
67 Vrindavan Gardens
Pattom Palace P O
Trivandrum – 695 004
Kerala, India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in