2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2014, 09:29 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UGC NET study material in electronic science

The National Educational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) for appointment of Lecturers in colleges and universities and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).

You are asking for the UGC NET electronic science syllabus. Here I am providing you the UGC NET electronic science syllabus. This is as follows:

Paper - II

Unit-I Electronic Transport in semiconductor, PN Junction, Diode equation and diode equivalent circuit. Breakdown in diodes, Zener diodes, Tunnel diode, Semiconductor diodes, characteristics and equivalent circuits of BJT, JFET, MOSFET, Ie fabrication-crystal growth, epitaxy, oxidation, lithography, doping, etching, isolation methods, metalization, bonding, Thin film active and passive devices.

Unit-II

Superposition, Thevenin, Norton and Maximum Power Transfer Theorems, Network elements, Network graphs, Nodal and Mesh analysis, Zero and Poles, Bode Plots, Laplace, Fourier and Z-transforms. Time and frequency domain responses. Image impedance and passive filters. Two-port Network Parameters. Transfer functions, Signal representation. State variable method of circuit analysis, AC circuit analysis, Transient analysis.

Unit-III

Rectifiers, Voltage. regulated ICs and regulated power supply,. Biasing of Bipolar junction transistors and JFET. Single stage amplifiers,Multistage amplifiers,Feedback in amplifiers,oscillators,function generators,multivibrators,Operational Amplifiers (OPAMP)-characteristics

11th May 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

I want to do preparation for UGC NET exam will you provide me study material for electronic science paper of the exam?
11th May 2015, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator

As you want I am here providing you study material for electronic science paper of the UGC NET exam.

Books :

Modern UGC NET/SLET : Electronic Science

Syllabus :
Paper - II

Unit-I Electronic Transport in semiconductor, PN Junction, Diode equation and diode equivalent circuit. Breakdown in diodes, Zener diodes, Tunnel diode, Semiconductor diodes, characteristics and equivalent circuits of BJT, JFET, MOSFET, Ie fabrication-crystal growth, epitaxy, oxidation, lithography, doping, etching, isolation methods, metalization, bonding, Thin film active and passive devices.

Unit-II Superposition, Thevenin, Norton and Maximum Power Transfer Theorems, Network elements, Network graphs, Nodal and Mesh analysis, Zero and Poles, Bode Plots, Laplace, Fourier and Z-transforms. Time and frequency domain responses. Image impedance and passive filters. Two-port Network Parameters. Transfer functions, Signal representation. State variable method of circuit analysis, AC circuit analysis, Transient analysis.

Unit-III Rectifiers, Voltage. regulated ICs and regulated power supply,. Biasing of Bipolar junction transistors and JFET. Single stage amplifiers,Multistage amplifiers,Feedback in amplifiers,oscillators,function generators,multivibrators,Operational Amplifiers (OPAMP)-characteristics and Applications, Computational Applications,Integrator,Differentiator,Wave shaping circuits, F to V and V to F converters. Active filters, Schmitt trigger, Phase locked loop.

Sample paper of the exam

Here is the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sample paper of the exam.pdf (154.3 KB, 117 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in