2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th December 2015, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Ugc net mrp

I want to get the details of Major Research Project (MRP) 2014-2015 of University Grants Commission UGC so can you provide me?
30th December 2015, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Ugc net mrp

The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India is a statutory body established by the Indian Union government in 1956. It provides recognition to universities in India, and disburses funds to such recognised universities and colleges.

UGC Major Research Project (MRP) 2014-2015

The University Grants Commission strives to promote teaching and research in emerging areas in Humanities, Social Sciences, Languages, Literature, Pure sciences, Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Medical, Agricultural Sciences etc.

The emphasis would be supporting such areas that cut across disciplines and subjects such as health, gerontology, environment, biotechnology, nanotechnology, stress management, WTO and its impact on economy, history of science, Asian philosophy and many other areas as would be identified by subject experts.

Objectives -

The universities have been the centres of research.

Although, the Government has a network of science and technology laboratories for research and development, the major base of researchers in science and technology remains with the universities and colleges.

For more details here I am attaching a pdf file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC Major Research Project (MRP) 2014-2015.pdf (282.7 KB, 389 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in