2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd August 2015, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

UGC NET JRF age limit

I want to give the exam of University Grants Commission Junior Research Fellowship and for that I want to get the details of University Grants Commission Junior Research Fellowship examination age limit so can you provide me that?
Similar Threads
Thread
LLB Age Limit
Age Limit For MBA In IIM
CG PET Age Limit
PNB OD Limit
BL Course Age Limit
For IAS age limit
SSC CGL New Age Limit
SSC CGL Age Limit for OBC
SBI PO Age Limit for OBC
CAT Age Limit Age Limit
B.P.Ed course age limit
LLB course age limit
MCA Course Age Limit
DSC Age Limit
Age limit for NET
IIT JEE age Limit for OBC
Age limit for MHT-CET
B.ED Age Limit
Age limit for IES
Age Limit for PSC
3rd August 2015, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UGC NET JRF age limit

As you want to get the University Grants Commission Junior Research Fellowship examination age limit so here is the information of the same for you:

Junior Research Fellowship Age Limit:

Candidates must not be more than 28 years

There will be a relaxation upto 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PWD categories and to women applicants

There will be relaxation to the candidates having research experience, limited to the period spent on research in the relevant/related subject of post-graduation degree, subject to a maximum of 5 years, on production of a certificate from appropriate authority.

Three years’ relaxation in age will be permissible to the candidates possessing L.L.M. Degree. Total age relaxation on the above ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances.

CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY:
Candidates must have obtained at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC

Candidates who are in the final year of Master's degree and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.

Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991(irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET.

Candidates have to appear in the subject of their post graduation only.

Important Dates:
Online Form Submission 16th April 2015
Last date for Applying Online & generation of filled Bank Challan for Fee. 15th May 2015
Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of (SYNDICATE/CANARA/ICICI BANK) 16th May 2015

Examination Schedule:
National Eligibility Test (NET)28th June, 2015 (SUNDAY)
Session Paper Marks Number of Question Duration
First I 100 60 out of which 50 question to be attempted 1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.) IST
Second II 100 50 questions all are compulsory 1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) IST
Third III 150 75 questions all are compulsory 2½ Hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.) IST

For more detailed information I am uploading a PDF file which is freer to download:

Contact Details:
University Grants Commission
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg
Mata Sundari Railway Colony,
Mandi House
New Delhi,
Delhi 110002
India

Map Location:
[MAP]University Grants Commission Mandi House New Delhi[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC NET Information Bulletin.pdf (941.2 KB, 54 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in