2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th December 2014, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UGC NET Exam Application Form Procedure

Here I am providing the information regarding the UGC NET Exam Application Form Procedure which you are looking for .

Applicants seeking admission to the Test must apply online

Applicants must possess the Scanned passport size photograph in JPEG format of less than 300 kb.

After filling all the details for applying online for NET, the computer will automatically generate your ‘Bank Challan’ indicating your details therein A print out of this Bank Challan may be taken by the Applicant for payment through cash, on the next working day (after generating the challan from University Grants Commission - ) at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) alongwith Bank charges (commission) of Rs.40/-

Two days after the payment of fee at SBI through filled Bank Challan Applicant is required to check the status of fee payment at UGC website and if the status is ‘OK’ the candidate will be able to take the printout of online Application Form (one copy), Attendance Slip (one copy) and Admission Card (one copy) on separate A-4 size papers.

Applicants belonging to OBC (non-creamy layer) (as per the Central list of OBC available on website)/SC/ST/PWD must enclose the attested copy of certificate for the same.

The Application (consisting of one copy of printout of online application form and one copy of Attendance Slip) along with Bank Challan (in original) and other required documents (as mentioned in item No. 13) must reach the Registrar/Principal of the Coordinating Institution on or before 15.05.2014.

Applicants seeking age relaxation must enclose the certificate of educational qualification/research experience entitling the candidates for age relaxation. (for details, please see ‘Age Limit & Relaxation’ under item no. 4).

Applicants should retain the print out of online Admission card with them and will bring it on the day of examination after affixing the identical passport size photograph.

The photograph must be signed across by the Applicant after affixing, so that a part of the signature spreads over the Admit Card. Besides, it should be duly attested by the Head of the University Department/ Principal of the College/ class-I Gazetted officer.

Applicants are required to bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of online Admission Card on the day of examination.

The envelope containing the Application Form should be superscribed “UGC national eligibility test for junior research fellowship and eligibility for assistant professor, june, 2014”.

Applicants must affix their recent identical passport size photographs, at the places indicated, on the printout of Online Application Form and Attendance Slip must sign across the photograph after it is affixed so that a part of the signature spreads over the Application Form and Attendance Slip beyond the photograph. Besides, it should be duly attested by the Head of the University Department/ Principal of the College/Class-I Gazetted Officer.
20th March 2015, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am preparing for UGC NET. But i got stuck while filling its application form. So can you please guide me about how to fill the application form.
20th March 2015, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator

Ok. I got your problem. so to ease you out. here i am showing you steps about how to fill the application form

Steps to fill UGC NET 2015 online application form –

A. First of all log on to official website of CSIR.
B. Then search a suitable link for UGC NET exam 2015 application form link.
C. Go on that link.
D. Fill all essential information very carefully and submit your application form.

UGC NET exam eligibility criteria –

• At very first all students must be a citizen of India.
• students who want to appear in UGC NET 2015 exam they must possess graduate/ post graduate/ BE / B Tech / MBBS / Integrated BS-MS / MSC / PhD from any recognized university.
• 28 years is maximum age limit for JRF post exam and no upper age limit for Lectureship post exam.
• Relaxation in upper age will also be provided you as per norms of government of India.

ADDRESS:

“Sr. Controller of Examination,
Examination Unit,
Human Resource Development Group,
CSIR Complex, Opposite Institute of Hotel Management,

Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012”.

Tags
application

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in