2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd September 2012, 03:29 PM
barman.sourav.k

UGC JRF Exam

Provide me the question paper of JRF net exam from University Grants Commission for Psychology. Get me the question paper in pdf file?
27th September 2012, 09:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UGC JRF Exam

I am giving the examination question paper of University Grants Commission JRF NET examination for Psychology paper. You can well prepare for your examination with the question paper. Here is the questions.
1. We sometimes attempt to solve
problems by applying the techniques
that worked in similar situations in
the past. What type of method are we
using ?
(A) Trial and error
(B) Analogy
(C) Algorithms
(D) Heuristics
2. The fact that a nearer object may
obscure a more distant object from
the view is due to :
(A) Figure and ground
(B) Proximity
(C) Interposition
(D) Closure

For the rest you can download the pdf file provided.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC JRF NET Psychology paper.pdf (166.5 KB, 59 views)
23rd February 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me in detail about the UGC or University Grants Commission JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) Exam as I want to see if I am eligible to give the exam?
23rd February 2015, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator

The Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR), New Delhi conducts examination for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in India.

Eligibility
Those candidates who are enrolled in a Ph.D programme in History or allied subjects are eligible for the fellowship. Or those candidates who are enrolled in M.Phil/completed M.A, M.Phil in History or allied subjects can apply for junior research fellowship.

Scholarship Details
The maximum number of Junior Research Fellowships available for the year 2014-2015 was 80. Junior research fellowship is of Rs 16000 pm with a emergency grant of Rs 15000 p.a.

The term of the fellowship is for a maximum period of 2 years, extendable by one more year in special circumstances if recommended by the Research Projects Committee.

Selection Procedure:
The eligibility examination is for a maximum of 100 marks to be answered in 3 hours. Questions can be answered in either English or Hindi.
Candidates who qualify the exam have to appear for an interview at the offices of the ICHR in New Delhi.
The interview is of maximum of 100 marks.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in