2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th February 2016, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

UGC GPAT Scholarship

Hello sir, I am Utsav. I am from Delhi. I want you to help me by giving me some infomraiton about the University Grants Commission, Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test scholarship important instructions and attachments to be enclosed. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Pharmacology MCQ GPAT
Non GPAT
Use of GPAT
Syllabus For GPAT PDF
Gpat
PHD after GPAT
Key Of GPAT
GPAT Scholarship Eligibility
Welcome to GPAT
MBA in Pharmacy without GPAT
Amount of GPAT scholarship
Welcome GPAT
Application For GPAT
GPAT Fee
Key For GPAT
Gpat ppt
GPAT For Phd
Up gpat
GPAT scholarship form Last date for form submission
What is cut off of GPAT? Also provide me list of GPAT colleges?
26th February 2016, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UGC GPAT Scholarship

AS you have asked about the University Grants Commission, Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test scholarship, I am giving you information about it
Important Instructions:

1. Only GATE/GPAT qualified candidates are eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
2. Candidates admitted for part time courses are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
3. Bank account name and candidate name should be same
4. Joint accounts are not permitted for GATE/GPAT scholarship
5. Student must have general saving account in the bank. (no frill account will be accepted).
6. Gate candidates admitted in engineering and architecture program and GPAT candidates admitted in pharmacy program alone are eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
7. Admissions before or after GATE/GPAT validity shall not be considered for GATE/GPAT Scholarship
8. Creamy layer OBC candidates who had qualified under OBC category are not eligible for gate scholarship.
9. Candidates qualified under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/physically handicapped not having authentic certificate are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
10. Gate/GPAT scholarship shall be given from date of commencement of classes/date of admission (whichever is later) to completion of courses/date of submission of thesis
11. The GATE/GPAT scholarship will be disbursed for a maximum period of 24 month or till completion of courses/date of submission of thesis whichever is earlier

Instructions for attachments

A. Recent authentic non creamy layer certificate[NCL] is required for OBC candidates (not more than 1 year old)
B. Documents in support of SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/physically handicapped certificate shall be attested by the institute principal or gazetted officer
C. SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/physically handicapped certificate should be in Hindi/ English otherwise it should be translated and verified in Hindi/English by notary officer or by the principal in institute letter head. Student shall upload both original and translated certificate
D. All other attachments shall be self attested by the candidate.
E. Only clear and readable attachments shall be accepted.

AICTE Helpline
For any queries please contact at the following helpline numbers (10 AM to 5 PM)
011 23724673 , 011 23724675

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in