2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd December 2014, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UGC Exam Bank Challan

Here I am giving you date of getting bank challan for UGC NET June exam and details about eligibility criteria.

Dates for UGC NET are not declared right now so here I am giving you Tentative dates for an Idea.

Important Tentative dates:

Last date for applying Online & generation of filled Bank Challan for Fee
1st week of May

Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI):
1st week of May

Last date of taking printout of Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card from UGC website:
2nd week of May

Last date for receiving the printout of online Application Form (one copy) and Attendance Slip (one copy) at the respective Coordinating Institution opted by the candidate (with fee receipt & category certificate(s) ):
3rd week of May

Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have secured at least 55 per cent (50 per cent for reserved category) marks in Master's Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC is eligible for this test.

Candidates should have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master's degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test

The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master's level examination had been completed by September 19, 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5 per cent in aggregate marks (i.e., from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET.

Age limit:
(i) Junior Research Fellowship:
Not more than 28 years as on December 1, 2014.

(ii) Assistant Professor:
There is no upper age limit for Assistant Professor.

UGC NET Bank Challan:

Contact Details:
Email Id: ugcnetonline.in@gmail.com
Help Line No.: 011-24113447
23rd March 2015, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process of downloading the UGC (University Grant Commission) National Eligibility Test (NET) Exam Bank Challan?
23rd March 2015, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

Now National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) on behalf of University Grant Commission (UGC).

Procedure to get the UGC NET Challan Form:

(1) Candidates first need to login to official website of UGC NET and have to open the application form mentioned there.

(2) After this candidates are required to take the printout of challan format from the official website of UGC NET.

(3) Candidate then needs to go to Bank and pay the required fee according to their category (SC/ST/General/OBC)

(4) In Bank candidates will get Challan receipt and then they are required to enter the challan number while filling the online application form.

Fee Details
Candidates are allowed to pay fee in the form of E-Challan deposited into Syndicate Bank/ ICICI Bank/ Canara Bank in favour of CBSE. Payment can also be made through Debit/Credit Card. Category-wise details of payment of examination fees are given as follows:

- Unreserved – Rs.450/-
- OBC – Rs.225/-
- C/ST/PH – Rs.110/-

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in