2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th April 2016, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Ugbs mba

Hello sir, I am James Broad. I am from Ghana. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Finance) offered by University of Ghana Business School. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
UGBS Weekend MBA
UGBS Weekend MBA
UGBS MBA Programs
25th April 2016, 12:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ugbs mba

University of Ghana Business School (UGBS) is a premier business school
UGBS is a member of reputable international networks of business schools such as AACSB - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, GNAM - Global Network for Advanced Management and AABS - Association of African Business Schools.

As you have asked about the Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Finance) offered by University of Ghana Business School, I am giving you some information about it

Master of Business Administration (Finance)

This is a rigorous 2-year programme.
Students take such courses as Financial Management, Analysis of Financial Markets, Investment Management, and Economics.
In the second year, in addition to courses in finance and other areas, students also write a two-semester long essay under supervision.
The MBA programme is also available during the weekend for busy workers who cannot enrol for the regular MBA programme.
It is structured the same way as the regular MBA programme however lectures are on Fridays from 6:00pm – 9:00pm and Saturdays from 7:30am – 8:30pm.

Admission Requirements

The requirement is a good first degree (at least a Second Class Lower) from a recognised university with at least two (2) years relevant work experience.

Contacts
University of Ghana Business School
P.O. Box LG 78, Legon, Accra.
Telephone: +233
Fax: +233

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in