2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th February 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Re: UCO Bank Recruitment For Clerk

Hello sir I want to know about UCO Bank Recruitment For Clerk so here can you please give me details ?
11th February 2016, 01:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UCO Bank Recruitment For Clerk

Hey as UCO Bank, formerly United Commercial Bank, established in 1943 in Kolkata, is a major government-owned commercial bank of India.

As per my idea at present there is no vacancy for clerk

Citizenship
Applicant must be a citizen of India.
Age limit:
Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is of 28 years.
Educational Qualification:
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
OR
A pass with 50% marks in Higher Secondary Examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern) / 11th Std. (11+1+3 pattern) or Intermediate/Pre-University.
OR
A pass with 60% marks in the aggregate in Matriculation/ SSC/ (old pattern)/SSLC/10th Std. Examination (10+2+3 pattern) or equivalent.
Candidates should have a Certificate about working knowledge in Computer.
Candidate should have proficiency in the Official Language of the State for which he/ she has applied.

Selection Procedure:
IBPS Clerk Written Exam:

The common written exam is conducted by the Institute of Banking personnel section (IBPS) every year which is accepted by 19 Public Sector Banks for recruiting Clerks. The qualified candidates will be issued a score card and it is valid for one year from the date of issuing.

Interview:
Depending upon the number of vacancies, the Bank reserves the right to call only those candidates who have sufficiently high IBPS score in Common Written Examination for Interview.
Interview Marks
The total marks for Interview will be 75. Minimum qualifying marks will be 40% & in case of SC, ST, OBC, EXS & PWD Candidates is 35%.

Final Selection:
The selection to the post of Clerk is entirely based on the total weighted score obtained in the common written exam and the marks obtained in Interview.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in