2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th December 2012, 04:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UCO Bank PO exam Date

You want to take part in the UCO bank PO examination.you can fill the form in both the ways. Either it may be online or you can fill the form of it.
The UCO Bank invites the online application form from the applicant of 1100 Post for Probationary Officers (PO) in JMGS.
The applicant who has a valid score card of IBPS PO/ Management Trainee Common Written Examination (CWE) can appear as an applicant. You can apply till 17 March 2012.
I have searched for the exam dates and the result is that they are already over. when the new dates will be published I will upload it.
Hope you are satisfied.
18th May 2015, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I want to give UCO Bank P.O. (Probationary Officers) Exam so please give me details including important dates of exam?
18th May 2015, 10:55 AM
Super Moderator

UCO Bank is a public sector bank that was founded in 1943. Till the year 2011, it used to conduct the UCO Bank PO exam for recruitment of probationary officers.

Indian Banks' Association (IBA) authorized the IBPS to conduct a Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment of bank probationary officers (PO) and management trainees (MT). Since then, UCO Bank has been using the IBPS CWE Bank PO exam for recruitment of its PO’s.

Important Tentative Dates:
Register online for CWE IV:
Last week of July – 2nd week of August

Pay application fee online:
Last week of July – 2nd week of August

Pay application fee offline:
Last week of July – 3rd week of August

Download call letter for Pre-exam Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minorities applicants:
2nd week of Sep to 3rd week of Sep

Pre-Examination Training:
3rd week of Sep to Last week of Sep

IBPS CWE P.O Exam Admit Card (Call letter) available for download:
After 1st week of October

CWE PO/MT-IV 2014 exam on:
2nd week of October

Declaration of CWE Bank PO results:
In November

Call letters for personal interview available for download:
From January

Personal interview rounds to be held:
In January

Provisional Allotment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees to UCO bank: April

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Nationality/Citizenship:
A candidate must be either -
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person inwhose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.

2. Age limit:
Candidate’s minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum 30 years

3. Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

Contact Details:
UCO Bank
Personnel Services Department,
Head Office 3 & 4, DD Block, Sector 1, Salt Lake,
Kolkata – 700064

Tags
exam date

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in