2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2014, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Tulane Admission Maya

As you are asking about the admission in Tulane University I like to say you one thing dude that Tulane University is a big University and it offers a wide range of programs so please mention the name of the program in which you want to take admission if you will mention the program that time it will be easy for me to provide you admission detail of that

For your reference here I am sharing you the Departments of Tulane University please select according to you and let me know about that ok

Course Descriptions

School of Architecture Courses

A. B. Freeman School of Business Courses

School of Continuing Studies Courses

School of Law Courses

School of Liberal Arts Courses

School of Medicine Courses

School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine Courses

The School of Science and Engineering Courses

The School of Social Work Courses

Newcomb-Tulane College Courses

Please select any one of the Department and let me know the courses in which you want to take admission so that I could provide you the admission detail of that course

Contact detail

Tulane Medical Center: Mathew Maya M MD
1415 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA, United States ‎
+1 504-988-5800 ‎

Map

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Tulane+Medical+Center:+Mathew+Maya+M+MD,+Tu lane+Avenue,+New+Orleans,+LA,+United+States&hl=en& ll=29.958467,-90.075874&spn=0.019334,0.037379&sll=17.438919,78.5 43904&sspn=0.170322,0.299034&oq=Tulane+Maya&hq=Tul ane+Medical+Center:+Mathew+Maya+M+MD,&hnear=Tulane +Ave,+New+Orleans,+Louisiana,+United+States&t=m&z= 15&iwloc=A[/MAP]
22nd February 2016, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi I would like to take admission in Tulane University which is situated in New Orleans so please provide me the details?
22nd February 2016, 09:40 AM
Super Moderator

Since you would like to take admission in Tulane University firstly I like to say inform one thing that Tulane University is a very large University and it offers a wide range of programs so if you can please mention the name of the program in which you want to take admission among the various progrmmes offered by the University, it will be easy to provide you admission detail for that particular programme.

For your reference here I am providing you the Departments of Tulane University please select according to choice and let me know about the course you desire to pursue.

Course Descriptions

School of Architecture Courses

A. B. Freeman School of Business Courses

School of Continuing Studies Courses

School of Law Courses

School of Liberal Arts Courses

School of Medicine Courses

School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine Courses

The School of Science and Engineering Courses

The School of Social Work Courses

Newcomb-Tulane College Courses

Please choose any one of the desired Department and let us know the course you like to pursue in which you want to take admission so that we could provide you the appropriate admission detail for that course

Contact detail

Tulane Medical Center: Mathew Maya M MD
1415 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA, United States ‎
+1 504-988-5800 ‎

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in