2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th January 2017, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme In OJEE

The Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme shall be applicable to all the sanctioned seats of the Engineering and Pharmacy Courses in the Government Colleges or Institutions and the aided Colleges or Institutions of the State.

Seats up to maximum 5 percent of sanctioned intake per course are available for admissions under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme [TFW] for B.Tech, B. Pharm, Lateral Entry courses.

These seats are supernumerary in nature.

Eligibility criteria for Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme [TFW]:

Sons and daughters of parents whose annual income is less than Rs. 6 lakhs (Rupees Six lakh only) from all sources are eligible for seats under this scheme.

The candidates who will be interested in taking admission under this scheme have to produce income certificate issued by local Tahasildar (Appendix - VII) during document verification.

The waiver is limited to the tuition fee as approved by the Government of Odisha Fee Committee for self-financing Institutions and by the Government for the Government
Institutions. All other fees except tuition fee will have to be paid by the beneficiary.

The candidate should be a native of Odisha.

TFW scheme is applicable to all AICTE/UGC approved technical institution offering Bachelor Programs of four years duration.

Candidate has to produce the following documents for claiming TFW scheme at the nodal centre during document verification.

Residentof Odisha certificate. (Appendix –I). The candidate has to submit the Resident/ Nativity certificate in the prescribed format

Income certificate of parents from local Tahasildar

Candidate has to submit the Income certificate in the prescribed format
4th March 2021, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Being a tfw student of college of pharactauetical sciences puri ,bt i have to pay half amount of course fee ? Bt i have gone through all the policy of twf ,there is nothing had written to pay half amount bt why my college is asking i dont know this amount ?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in