2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st March 2016, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TRR MBA College

TKR Institute of Management & Science (TKRIMS), Hyderabad was established in 2003. The college is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Osmania University.

MBA program-

The Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) is a Post-Graduate course offered as:

I. Two-year i.e., four semester Full time Day programme

II. Three year, i.e., six semester Part-time programme offered to Working Executives and employees.

Eligibility –

1.1 M.B.A. (Day)

Bachelor degree from recognized University or equivalent examination

Candidate seeking admission must qualify in the Entrance Examination, conducted by the appropriate authority in the year of admission as per the norms prescribed by the University.

M.B.A. (Evening)

Bachelor degree from recognized University or equivalent examination

Candidate seeking admission must qualify in the Entrance Examination, conducted by the appropriate authority in the year of admission as per the norms prescribed by the University.

Must have at least Two years experience in Executive / Managerial /Administrative/ Supervisory position in any organization after obtaining the Bachelor Degree.

Or

Officers / Executives / Engineers working with any Government / Quasi govt. /Autonomous bodies / Local authorities/ teachers working in academic institutions with post-bachelor’s
experience of 2 years.

Or

Officers of the Defence Forces / Establishments holding Administrative/ Executive post with not less than 2 years experience after obtaining Bachelor degree.

The candidate should submit Service certificate and No Objection Certificate from the present employer.

TKR MBA Admisisons

Contact address

TKR Institute of Management & Science
Meerpet
Hanuman Nagar Colony, Meerpet
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500097

For more detaiuls here is the attachment;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TKR MBA Admisisons.pdf (165.9 KB, 55 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in