2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2012, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Tripura Medical College Entrance Exam

Tripura Medical College is located in the capital town of Tripura, Agartala, India.The college was established in 2005 by the Government of Tripura and Global Educational Net (GENET) in a Public-Private Partnership.
The college operates the hospital known as Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Memorial Teaching Hospital within the campus.

Courses:-
The college is offering the following courses:

MBBS
Eligibility:

Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Must have passed H.S (10 + 2) or equivalent examination from a recognized board having passed in English and minimum 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (40% for S.C & S.T. Candidates).

The Candidate must have attained 17 years of age (completed) as on year of admission.

Total Seat: 85

Fee Structure:
Here I am attaching the snapshot for the fee structure

B.Sc Nursing
Eligibility:

Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Must have passed H.S (10 + 2) or equivalent examination from a recognized board & minimum 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English (40% for S.C & S.T. Candidates).

The Candidate must have attained 17 years of age (completed) and not more than 25 years as on admission year.

Total seats: 60 (Open)

Areas of Study:
First Year

1.Anatomy & Physiology 2. Nutrition & Biochemistry 3.Nursing Foundation 4.Psychology
5.Microbiology 6.English 7. Introduction to computer 8.Hindi/Regional language (optional) 9. Practical and
Viva Voce – Nursing Foundation

Second Year
1. Sociology 2. Medical Surgical Nursing-I 3. Pharmacology, Pathology & Genetics 4. Community Health
Nursing -I 5. Communication and Educational Technology 6. Practical & Viva Voce – Medical Surgical
Nursing-I.
Third Year
1. Medical Surgical Nursing-II 2.Child Health Nursing 3. Mental Health Nursing 4. Practical & Viva Voce
– Medical Surgical Nursing –II, Child Health & Mental Health Nursing.

Fourth Year

1.Midwifery & Obstetrics Nursing 2. Community Health Nursing-II 3. Nursing Research & statistics 4.
Management of Nursing Services & Education 5.Practical & Viva Voce Midwifery & Obstetrical Nursing,
Community Health Nursing-II

Fees:
Annual Tuition Fees – Rs.90,000/-
Caution Money (Refundable) – Rs.25,000/-
University Registration Fee – Rs.110/-
Examination Fee – Rate fixed by University

Application Form /Information Broucher:
The application form and prospectus/Information Broucher will be available in the third week of June from the Office of the Principal, Tripura College of Nursing, Hapania, West Tripura on production of Demand Draft of required fees.

The last date for submitting the completed application form will be in the month of July, 2012.

Application Form and the Information Brochure cum Prospectus can also be downloaded from the website of the College.

Admission:
Admission will be through the common entrance test.

Hall tickets:
The hall tickets can be obtained from the office of the Principal, TMC / TCN from first week of July, 2013. The hall tickets may also be downloaded from the official website of the college.

Exam pattern:
The exam will comprise of the questions from the following:
Physics
Chemistry
Biology

Total marks: 100
Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions
Total Questions: 100
Negative Marking: No
Duration: 90 Minutes

Syllabus:
The exam syllabus will cover the syllabus of class 12th exam.

Result:
The result for the entrance exam will be published on to the official website after second week of July, 2012.

Facilities:
The college is offering the following facilities:
Hostel
Sports & Games
Library

Departments:
The snapshot for the list of the departments is as follows:-

Contact Info:-
Tripura Medical College & DR. B.R.Ambedkar Memorial Teaching Hospital
E mail: tmc.agt@gmail.com
10th October 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me a link in my email ID( ie, naindaongswin@gmail.com) about the medical entrance exam
10th October 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

sir and my other ID is naindaongswin@yahoo.com
18th May 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi I want to apply for admission in Tripura Medical College so tell me the entrance exam for admission in this college?
18th May 2015, 01:34 PM
Super Moderator

Tripura Medical College is located in the capital town of Tripura, Agartala, India. It was established in 2006. It is affiliated to the Tripura University.

Tripura Medical College takes admission on the basis of TBJEE exam.

The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) will conduct Joint Entrance Examination for admission to Engineering, Medical, Technical and other Professional Degree Courses in the state of Tripura.

TBJEE eligibility-

Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / CBSE or equivalent examination

TBJEE Syllabus

TBJEE consists of questions from intermediate level course for the subjects:

Physics
Chemistry
Mathematics and
Biology

TB JEE Exam Dates

TB JEE is normally held in the month of April or May of every year.

Contact details

Tripura Medical College (TMC)
Hapania , Agartala, Tripura, India - 799 014
30th September 2019, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I want to know Tripura Medical College Entrance Exam cut off for admission in its MBBS program so will you plz let me know about the same here ??
30th September 2019, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am giving bellow Tripura Medical College Entrance Exam cut off for admission in its MBBS program

Tripura Medical College Entrance Exam cut off
No.

Categories

Minimum Percentile Required

Qualifying score

General (UR)

50th Percentile

701-134

ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of ST/SC/OBC)

40th Percentile

133-107

UR PH

45th Percentile

133-120

Eligibility
50% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as the subjects.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in