2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2012, 10:37 AM
Bharat Singh 1

Tripura Board of Secondary Education Exam result

Sir I was taken part in the Tripura Board of Secondary Education 10th class Exam and now I am looking here for my result so please can you provide me the page where I can download the result?
Similar Threads
Thread
Gujarat Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Board Gandhinagar TAT Exam Result
Board Of Secondary Education Exam Result Manipur
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Result Octob
Result Of Board Of Secondary Education MP
Board Of Secondary Education Manipur TET Exam Result
Board of Secondary Education Manipur Exam Result For
Www.Tripura Board Of Secondary Education Result
Tripura Board of Secondary Education
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education Class 10 Board Exam Results
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune SSC Result
Maharashtra state board of secondary and higher secondary education pune result march
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune Exam Result
Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan Secondary Result
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education MSBSHSE HSC Exam
Tripura Board of Secondary Education Admit Card
Mp Board Of Secondary Education Result
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Nashik Result
Central Board of Secondary Education class 10th board exam results
Tripura Board Secondary Education Agartala
Tripura Board Secondary Education results
8th November 2012, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tripura Board of Secondary Education Exam result

Tripura Board of Secondary Education is declared the result of 10th class so we are providing you some details about it.

For the result of 10th class you have to go on the official website of Tripura Board of Secondary Education then click on the option of Madhyamik Result which is given on the right side of Home page so you can get the result page easily. On the result page you have to filled your admit card number and click on the result option so you can easily get your result .

We are providing you the snapshot of result page which is looked similar to the actual page of it.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in