2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th December 2014, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TRB exam after M.Sc in Microbiology and B.Ed

Yeah you are eligible for TRB Post Graduate Assistant exam after M.Sc in Microbiology and B.Ed.

Eligibility Criteria:

Age Limit: Candidates should not be over 57 years as the age of superannuation is 58 years.

Educational Qualification:

Candidates should possess M.A./ M.Sc./ M.Com. in the relevant subject with B.Ed.

Candidates should have studied the same subject in Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree, both for academic subjects and Languages.

For the post of Physical Education Director-Grade-I, the candidates should have any Bachelor’s Degree with M.P.Ed. Degree.

All degrees should be from UGC/ NCTE recognised Universities only.

The candidates applying for the posts should have passed Tamil Language as Part I or Part II upto SSLC and PUC/ Higher Secondary Course levels.

If not, he/she should pass Tamil Language Test conducted by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission within two years from the date of their appointment.

Selection Procedure:

Post Graduate Assistant’s selection process will consists of written examination and documents verification.

1.Written Examination:

The written examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 MCQ’s each question carries one marks. the marks alloted for Main Subject is 110, marks alloted for Educational Methodology is 30 and 10 marks for General Knowledge.

Candidates who qualified in written examination will be called for certificate verification.

2.Certificate Verification:

Candidates short-listed in written examination shall bring the original and attested copies of all Certificates as stated in the call letter for Certificate Verification.

For more info here I am attaching a pdf file

TRB exam details

Attached Files
File Type: pdf TRB exam details.pdf (239.6 KB, 190 views)
18th September 2021, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: TRB exam after M.Sc in Microbiology and B.Ed

there is no microbiology option in the suject menu, how can i apply to register in pgtrb exam 2021
19th March 2024, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How do I applying for trb microbiology subject I done MSc bed with ba english also

Tags
microbiology

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in