2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th April 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Top Ten Red Wines

Hello sir my name is Ritesh and I’m looking for the details about top Red wines of India for that will you please help me here to get the information?
Similar Threads
Thread
Top 10 Red Wines
6th April 2016, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Top Ten Red Wines

On your concern I will help you here to get the details about the top red wines of India so that you can have idea about it.

Here I’m telling you top red wines
Grover La’ Reserve

Grover La’ Reserve offered by the Nashik-based Grover Zampa Vineyards may not be the costliest red wine one gets in India, but it offers just enough spiciness and long aftertaste to live up to your senses

Chene Grand Reserve
This is also a product of Grover Zampa Vineyards. Its major feature is its colour – deep ruby. It won the 2013 Hong Kong International Wine Award and bagged a Bronze medal

SETTE
From the collection of Fratelli Wines, based in Akluj, SETTE is one of the leading brands of red wine in India. It got a Silver medal at the 2013

Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
It is a vintage wine produced by Reveilo Wines. Its colour is a combination of purple and deep red. This wine may not have won any major awards but people do prefer this because it has a fruity taste and a full body

Rasa Shiraz
Rasa Shiraz won a wine award in 2010 and is produced by the well-known Sula Vineyards, which is based in Nashik. Its aroma is fruity and lively.

Barique Reserve Shiraz

This is supposed to be one of the finest products of Four Seasons Vineyards and is regarded as a masterpiece. It is a full-bodied dry wine and does not taste sweet.

Dindori Reserve Shiraz of Sula Vineyards
Dindori Reserve Shiraz of Sula Vineyards has been successful at the Sommelier India Wine Competition in 2009. It has a taste like that of lush berry and it can be described as a full-bodied wine.

La’ Reserve
La’ Reserve is yet another offering from Grover Zampa Vineyards. This too is a full-bodied wine and has strong taste to go with a spicy smell. One can get tastes of chocolate, coffee beans and vanilla.

Seagram’s Nine Hills
This is a product from the Seagram’s brand that is primarily reputed for its whiskeys. It was awarded at the 2007 Indian Wine Challenge. Its aroma is pleasant and resembles that of a cherry with a smidgen of vanilla

Chateau d’Ori Cabernet Merlot 2007
It is produced by Chateau d’Ori winery. It is made from Merlot, an elegant grape, and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, which have strong tastes. It is a deep red wine and has an intense aroma.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in