2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Tom Operator Job In DMRC

I got information about job for the post of Token Operator Metro (TOM) in DMRC. So please tell me what is minimum requirement to apply for this job? Give me official recruitment advertisement for the post of Token Operator Metro (TOM) with application form. Give address of DMRC Office where I should submit that application form.
Similar Threads
Thread
Data Entry Operator SSC
DSSSB Result Fire Operator
Eapplynew DMRC Pages DMRC Preview
DMRC Career DMRC Recruitment
DSSSB Radio Operator
IT Operator Vyapam Syllabus
MDU Rohtak Computer Operator
DMRC Station Controller / Train Operator Admit Card
Computer Operator KPSC
India Tour Operator
Indian Tour Operator
NBCC heavy equipment operator
Fire operator DSSSB
ITBP radio operator
Job Lucknow Computer Operator
IT Operator Vyapam Model Paper
PGIMER Data Entry Operator
CNC Operator Institute
DMRC Train Operator Model question paper
Data Entry Operator by SSC
8th December 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Re: Tom Operator Job In DMRC

Hello friends I had completed my 12th from state board of rajasthan and I want to know about Tom Operator Job In DMRC ?what is the eligibility criteria and salary?
8th December 2015, 06:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tom Operator Job In DMRC

The Delhi Metro started in 4 Dec 2002 NCR India.it is the world's 12th largest metro system in terms of length and also 12th largest in terms of number of stations.

Here we are providing you some information of token operator executive job at Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
Qualification :
The candidate must have 10+2 (12th) from recognized Board /University

Salary :

9000-10000 rs/-

How to apply:

You need to visit on official website of DMRC which look like bellow image

now you need to click on career from menu and now a new page will appear which look like this image:

Note:

If the job is posted the you will see the information on this page.

Here I am providing you the address of DMRC

Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi - 110001, India
Board No. - 23417910/12
28th March 2017, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got information about job for the post of Token Operator Metro (TOM) in DMRC. So please tell me what is minimum requirement to apply for this job? Give me official recruitment advertisement for the post of Token Operator Metro (TOM) with application form. Give address of DMRC Office where I should submit that application form.
I am kuldeep qulification -12th pass in cbsc add qulification -1 year deploma computer in hcl cdc pitam pura Delhi exp- Computer opp work for 1 year in ministry of earth sciences CGO complex lodhi road delhi
28th March 2017, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am kuldeep qulification -12th pass in cbsc add qulification -1 year deploma computer in hcl cdc pitam pura Delhi exp- Computer opp work for 1 year in ministry of earth sciences CGO complex lodhi road delhi

Tags
rajasthan board

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in