2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th June 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Toefl cna

Hello sir I am here as I want to know how much TOEFL Scores are required for taking admission for International Students at College of the North Atlantic so will you please tell me about this to me??
Similar Threads
Thread
Toefl msr
Ntc toefl
Jhu toefl
Toefl jr
TOEFL For USA
Awe toefl
Toefl or sat
Kcl toefl
TOEFL About
ETS And TOEFL
Toefl mba usa
100 At TOEFL
Dtu toefl
Twe toefl
Toefl sse
Toefl ibt mba
Mba hbs toefl
Toefl mba usa
TOEFL For MBA In US
TOEFL and GRE score required in Ph.D. and TOEFL Coaching
28th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Toefl cna

Hey!!!! College of the North Atlantic invites students from around the World to enjoy the warm hospitality, unique culture and safe environment for which the province of Newfoundland and Labrador is legendary

TOEFL Scores required for taking admission for International Students TOEFL paper based 550, TOEFL Internet based 79, TOEFL computer based 213 or equivalent

It also accept IELTS and the score for that is 6.5 and 6.0 for reading and writing, MELAB minimum 85, etc.

Other Requirements for admission:

Academic Prerequisites
For most programs the entrance requirement is graduation from secondary school with marks equivalent to 60% or better in the Canadian system

. Certain programs require achievement in specific subject areas, such as Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry or Biology.

Age of Students
The minimum age accepted by College of the North Atlantic is 17 years.

Program Start Dates
Normally, college programs commence in September of each year, however, at smaller campuses there is more flexibility around entry times. students with advanced standing may be able to enter a program in its second or third semester.

Living Expenses

An average monthly estimate of living expenses (not exact figure):

-Housing: $500.00-700.00

-Meals: $250.00-300.00

-Transportation: $70.00-100.00

-Total Average: $900.00

Residence

The college maintains residence facilities at the Bay St. George, Burin and Happy Valley-Goose Bay campuses.

Fees for room and board at the residences range between $350 and $650 per month with optional meal plans

Contact Details:
College of the North Atlantic
1 Prince Philip Drive
P. O. Box 1693
St. John’s, NL
Canada A1C 5P7
Tel: 00 + 1 + 709 758 7290
Fax: 00 + 1 + 709 758 7304
E-mail: internationalweb@cna.nl.ca

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in