2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2014, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TNUSRB SI Recruitment Details

Tamilnadu Government has Ordered TNUSRB to recruit 14623 various posts in Police Department .

The news also says there are about 20,000 total vacancies in Tamilnadu Police Department.

Upcoming Vacancy Details:
Sub - Inspector
Sub-Inspector - 886 SI (Taluk),
Sub-Inspector - 277 SI (Technical) and
Sub-Inspector - 201 SI (Finger Print)
TNUSRB SI Recruitment Details

17th February 2015, 09:48 AM
P.Dhamodharan

Hi Sir / Madam
I have applied for the post of Tamil nadu sub inspector recruitment. My father is a police man – sub inspector of police. But i forget to give yes in the “Are you applying under Wards Quota”. i have submitted the form and paid the fees. now what can i do sir, Please Help me in updating the form. I have the certificate in that wards quota.
17th February 2015, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir / Madam
I have applied for the post of Tamil nadu sub inspector recruitment. My father is a police man – sub inspector of police. But i forget to give yes in the “Are you applying under Wards Quota”. i have submitted the form and paid the fees. now what can i do sir, Please Help me in updating the form. I have the certificate in that wards quota.
17th February 2015, 10:14 AM

Hi Sir,
I have applied for the post of Tamil nadu Sub inspector Recruitment post. my Father is a Police Man - Retired Sub inspector. I have forgotten to give Are you applying for the Wards quota. I compleated the form and paid the fees now what how can i edit sir, Please help me in editing the form. i have the certificate in that wards quota.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in