2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th February 2017, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TNPSC Typing Exam

The TNPSC Organization has been as of late discharged a warning to fill the 317 Vacancies for Personal Assistant, Computer Operator, Typist, Reader/Examiner and other Post in the interest of High Court of Madras. Qualified or intrigued hopefuls can fill the TNPSC Application form before the last date 03rd August 2016.

Each one of those applicant going to TNPSC Examination they Can download their TNPSC Exam Admit Card. It is imperative for the Examination since all data incorporate into concede thought about self. So they can download their TN PSC Exam Hall Ticket 2016 through authority site

Step by step instructions to get TNPSC Exam Admit Card 2016

Most importantly go to authority site

At that point look the TNPSC Hall Ticket 2016 connection click it

Enter the Application Registration No. Then again Date of Birth

Tap the Submit Button

You concede Card will be open on the PC screen

You Save it

What's more, take a printout printed copy

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission's (TNPSC) Group 4 Exam Eligibility Details are given beneath

Eligibility Conditions:

I. Age Limit:
Sl.No.
Category of Candidates
Minimum Age
Maximum Age

Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes
18 Years
35 Years

Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims)
18 Years
32 Years

“Others” [ i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs ]
18 Years
30 Years

For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only
18 Years
35 Years

II. Instructive Qualification (Common Qualification for all posts):

A. Competitors ought to have the accompanying or its comparable capability:

Must have Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equal with qualification for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.

Note:

The competitors who have not passed SSLC Examination or its proportional are not qualified regardless of the possibility that they have a higher capability.

B. Specialized Qualification:

1. For Typist:

Probably passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting:-

(i) by Higher/Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or)

(ii) by Higher/Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/Junior Grade in English (or)

(iii) by Higher/Senior Grade in English and Lower/Junior Grade in Tamil.

2. For Steno-Typist, Grade III:

Probably passed the Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand:-

(i) by Higher/Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or)

(ii) by Higher/Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/Junior Grade in English (or)

(iii) by Higher/Senior Grade in English and Lower/Junior Grade in Tamil.

Applicants who have middle review might pick Junior Grade segment, as the halfway review is not regarded as comparable to Senior Grade.

C. PC Qualification (for Typist and Steno-Typist, Grade III): Candidates ought to have passed the "Authentication Course in Computer on Office Automation" granted by the Technical Education Department.
22nd April 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

This exam aplication or online link
Apply last date, send me pls sir

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in