2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th May 2016, 11:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TNPSC Qualification

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conducts the Examination for the post of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Deputy Registrar of Co-agent Societies and Assistant Director of Rural Development Department which are incorporated into Group I Services.

Eligibility Conditions:

I. Age Limit:
Name of the Post
Minimum Age (should have completed)
Maximum Age (should not have completed)
SC’s, SC(A)’s, ST’s, MBC’s/DC’s, BC’s, BCM’s and DW’s of all castes
“Others” i.e., candidates not belonging to SC’s, SC(A)’s, ST’s, MBC’s/DC’s, BC’s and BCM’s

For all the posts except the post of Assistant
Commissioner (C.T).
21 Years
35 Years
30 Years

Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)
(i) For candidates possessing any degree
21 Years
35 Years
30 Years
(ii) For candidates possessing B.L. degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
21 Years
36 Years
31 Years

II. Instructive Qualification: Candidates ought to have the accompanying or its equal capability:-

1. Hopefuls ought to have a Degree of any of the Universities consolidated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or whatever other Educational Institutions built up by an Act of Parliament or pronounced to be esteemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.

Note:

(i).The capability endorsed for these posts ought to have been acquired by passing the required capability in the request of studies tenth + HSC (or its equivalent)+ U.G. degree.

(ii). The hopefuls, who have composed the last year degree examination, may likewise apply for the Preliminary Examination for direct enrollment to the posts incorporated into Group-I Services.

2. Inclination will be given to the hopefuls, who have the capability said against each of the accompanying posts:

Sl. No
Name of the Post
Qualification

Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I)
A Degree or Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science and also to those who possess National Awards for Physical Efficiency.

Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)
First Preference _ A Degree both in Commerce and Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws.
Second Preference _ A Degree both in Commerce and Law.
Third Preference _ A Degree either in Commerce or Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws.
Fourth Preference _ A Degree either in Commerce
or Law.

Tags
age limit

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in