2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th November 2014, 01:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TNPSC Group 2 Exam last date

Here you are looking for last dates for TNPSC Group 2 Exams, as you want here I am providing you.

TNPSC Group 2 Exams 2014:

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites applications for direct recruitment of 577 Accountant, Assistant Vacancies included in Combined Civil Services Examination II (Non Interview Posts) (Group – II A Services).

For this year this exam was held on 29-06-2014.

You can try for this exam in next year here I am giving you dates of exam on this year (2014) as you tentative idea.

Tentative dates:

Date of Supplement Notification: 16-04-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30-04-2014.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 02-05-2014
Date of Written Examination: 29-06-2014.

Age Limit:

Minimum age is 18 years
Maximum age is 30 years
and no age limit for SC/ ST/ BC/ Destitute Widows of all castes.

Educational Qualification:

Candidates should have degree of BA or B.Sc or B.Com of any University for Accountant and any Degree for Assistant.

TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern Details:

Scheme of Written Examination (Objective Type):

Subject:

Main Written Examination (Single Paper) General Studies (Degree Standard) (75 items)
Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.) (25 items) + General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Std.) (100 items)

Duration: 3 Hours

Maximum Marks: 150 +150= 300

Minimum Qualifying marks for selection for all communities: 90

TNPSC group 2 exam syllabus:

Unit*I General science :
Physics*Universe‐General Scientific laws‐Scientific instruments‐Inventions and discoveries‐
National scientific laboratories‐Science glossary‐Mechanics and properties of matter‐Physical
quantities, standards and units‐Force, motion and energy‐electricity and Magnetism ‐Heat, light
and sound‐Atomic and nuclear physics.
Chemistry*Elements and Compounds‐Acids, bases and salts‐Oxidation and reduction‐Chemistry
of ores and metals‐Carbon, nitrogen and their compounds‐Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides
Botany**Main Concepts of life science‐The cell‐basic unit of life‐Classification of living organism‐‐
‐Nutrition and dietetics‐Respiration
Zoology*Blood and blood circulation‐Endocrine system‐Reproductive system‐Genetics the
science of heredity‐Environment, ecology, health and hygiene, Bio‐ diversity and its
conservation‐Human diseases, prevention and remedies‐Communicable diseases and non‐
communicable diseases

Download thios attachment to get full syllabus it is free to download.

TNPSC group 2 exam syllabus

If you want any more details about give information please let me know we will provide you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TNPSC group 2 exam syllabus.pdf (294.6 KB, 45 views)

Tags
exam date

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in