2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st August 2016, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TNPSC Ayurveda

There is no latest recruitment in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) for Assistant Medical Officer (AMO).

The last recruitment for this post was held in April 2015.

The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invited application for the recruitment of Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) in Tamil Nadu Medical Service to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons Studied in Tamil Medium.

Name of the Post

Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurvedha)

Education Qualification

Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha) –

HPIM (Siddha) or GCIM (Siddha) or M.D. (Siddha) or B.I.M (Siddha) or L.I.M (Siddha) or a degree in B.S.M.S. awarded by any one of the recognised Universities including Dr. M.G.R. Medical University of Tamil Nadu or any other recognised Degree or Diploma in Siddha, the holders of which are eligible for registration under “A” Class or “A” Special Class with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.

AND

Candidates must have registered his/her name with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.

Age Limit –

SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM and DW of all Castes Others i.e. Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM. Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age 35 Years

Pay Scale –

Minimum Pay Scale Rs.15600-39100 +G.P Rs. 5400/- (PB3)

Selection Process –

Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.,

(i) Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format
(ii) Oral Test

Examination fee –

Total Rs.175/- be paid. i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in