2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

TNDALU fees structure

My son wants to become lawyer so he wants to take admission into the LLB course at the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University but I have no idea about the fee structure of it so will you please tell me from where I can get the fee structure of the LLB course at the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University? GIVE ME THE fee structure in the PDF format?
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE Fees Structure
IMS BHU Fees Structure
Tmu MBA fees structure
Fees structure of IIT BHU
IIM MBA Fees Structure
PSG MBA Fees Structure
TNDALU Fee Structure
Mdi MBA fees structure
IIM Fees Structure for MBA
TMU MBA Fees Structure
Fees Structure UK MBA
fees structure
Fees Structure for B.Com with CA
SAP Course fees structure
CFA Course Fees Structure
B.Ed Fees Structure
CS Course Fees Structure
BBA course Fees Structure
BA LLB Fees Structure
Fees structure for JBT course
17th May 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: TNDALU fees structure

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Admission Into the 3 year LLB Course of the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Will you Please Provide me the Fees for the LLB Course of the Dr. Ambedkar Law University ?
17th May 2018, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TNDALU fees structure

Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University is a public state university established in 1997 at Chennai, India by the Government of Tamil Nadu under the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Act, 1996,

The Details of the 3 year LLB Program of the University is given below

The duration of the 3 year LL.B. Degree Course offered in the Ten Government Law Colleges affiliated to the Law University is three academic years.

Mode of Selection :
Candidates applying for admission to the above mentioned Government Law Colleges will be ranked according to the marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination and on the basis of communal and special reservations

Fees for the Course :

The selected candidate shall remit a sum of Rs.1,520/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Only), payable to the University by cash at the bank cash counter to be arranged by the University in its premises at the time of counselling.

The candidate has to pay the fee of Rs. 1,205/- (Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred and Five Only) payable to Government Law College at the time of admission to FIRST YEAR in the college

For more Information you may Contact to the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University
Address: 5, Dr. D.G.S. Dinakaran Salai, Poompozhil, Raja Annamalai Puram, State Bank of India Colony, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in