2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

TNAU Lecture Notes

I am doing B.Sc (Agriculture) from the TNAU (Tamil Nadu Agricultural University) looking for the B.Sc (Agriculture) Lecture Notes of this University. Can you please provide me some TNAU Lecture Notes and also provide me reference books for the B.Sc (Agriculture) field?
Similar Threads
Thread
IITK Maths Lecture Notes
Sav MBA lecture notes
Anna University Lecture Notes for M.E
Calicut University Engineering Lecture Notes
Anna University Lecture Notes For Cse
IIT Madras Lecture Notes
TNAU Notes PDF
NIBM Lecture Notes
Signals And Systems Lecture Notes Vtu
TIFR Lecture Notes
Rai University MBA Lecture Notes
IIT Kanpur Mathematics Lecture Notes
BITS Pilani Lecture Notes
NIT Warangal Lecture Notes
Calicut University Lecture Notes
Lecture Notes Anna University
MBA Lecture Notes PPT
MBA Lecture Notes
IIT Lecture Notes Fluid Mechanics
IIT Kharagpur Lecture Notes
29th February 2016, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Re: TNAU Lecture Notes

Hello sir, I am WPJ Vaas. I am currently studying in TNAU. I want you to provide me witht the lecture notes of TNAU Renewable energy topic. Can you provide me with that?
29th February 2016, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TNAU Lecture Notes

As you have asked about the TNAU Lecture notes for Renewable Energy, check below for the information
Lecture-2
Introduction to renewable energy sources

Renewable energy sources derive their energy from existing flows of energy from on-
going natural processes, such as sunshine, wind, flowing water, biological processes, and geothermal heat flows. A general definition of renewable energy sources is that renewable energy is captured from an energy resource that is replaced rapidly by a natural process such as power generated from the sun or from the wind. Currently, the most promising (aka economically most feasible) alternative energy sources include wind power, solar power, and hydroelectric ower. Other renewable sources include geothermal and ocean energies, as well as biomass and ethanol as renewable fuels.

Solar

The recent disasters in the southeastern United States highlighted the decline in the world’s oil supply, forcing us to begin considering other energy options. One promising technology, solar power is worth considering for its sustainable, renewable and emissions reducing qualities. Modern residential solar power systems use photovoltaic (PV) tocollect the sun’s energy. “Photo” means “produced by light,” and “voltaic” is “electricity produced by a chemical reaction.” PV cells use solar energy to generate a chemical reaction that produces electricity. Each cell contains a semiconductor; most commonly silicon in one of several forms (single-crystalline, multi-crystalline, or thin-layer), with impurities (either boron or phosphorus) diffused throughut, and is covered with a silk screen. Cells are joined together by a circuit and frame into a module. Semiconductors allow the electrons freed from impurities by the sun’s rays to move rapidly and into the circuit, generating electricity. Commercial residential PV modules range in power output from 10 watts to 300 watts, in a direct current. A PV module must have an inverter to change the DC electricity into alternating current energy in order to be usable by electrical devices and compatible with the electric grid. PV modules can also be used en masse to create large-scale power plants.

TNAU Lecture Notes on Renewable Energy

For more details, you can refer to the attached file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TNAU Lecture Notes on Renewable Energy.pdf (456.8 KB, 323 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in