2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

TNAU JRF Recruitment

I want to apply for post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at the Department of Plant Breeding & Genetics, AC&RI, TNAU (Tamil Nadu Agricultural University), Madurai, Tamil Nadu so please give me details about Recruitment including Essential qualification and preferred qualification?
Similar Threads
Thread
Tnau ssl
Tnau ait
Tnau dee
Tnau dmi
Ssl tnau
Tnau eee
New VC of TNAU
Kumulur TNAU
TNAU Pin Code
Tnau odl mba
Hrs tnau
Ifs tnau
MBA in TNAU
Tnau mba
Tnau pro
Tnau pdf
Tnau cbe
ABM In TNAU
Tnau aws
Nss tnau
10th August 2018, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Re: TNAU JRF Recruitment

Can you tell me where on the official website of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU), Coimbatore will I get information about JRF post recruitment?
10th August 2018, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TNAU JRF Recruitment

Tamil Nadu Agricultural University is a leading agro technology provider of India and its graduates are recognized throughout the world.

The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), GOI ranked it as the first among the State Agricultural Universities in India. It ranks 25th among All Universities category and 40th among Overall category of academic institutions and Ranked 105th in QS-BRICS.

To get information about JRF post recruitment on the official website of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU), Coimbatore follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU), Coimbatore

Click to Recruitment 2018 on the right of the home page

On the new page, you will get the job details

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:

Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Lawley Road
Coimbatore 641003
+91 422 6611200

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in