2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th December 2014, 02:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TN TET Exam Date and Details

Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is an entrance test which is common for all teachers who want to teach in their relevant states. This TET test is conducted on the behalf of Central government and State Government.

TET Entrance exam is divided into 2 papers. Paper 1 for Class 1 to 5 and paper 2 for class 6 to 8. Here we will provide you all the notifications regarding TET Entrance exam

TET Entrance exam is for all graduates including B.A, B.S.C or any other relevant degree. Aspirants need to score at least 60% marks to clear the eligibility criteria for TET.

This TET Test is conducted by the government of India for all states. This test is different for all states.

Important Dates 2014 Tamil Nadu TET
Commencement of Sale of Application Forms : 06.2014
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 07.2014
Date of Written Examination-Paper I :08.2014
Date of Written Examination-Paper II : 08.2014

Eligibility and Qualifications for Tamil Nadu TET:
Tamil Nadu TET Eligibility and Qualifications is different for paper I (class I to V) and Paper II (Class VI to VIII)

TN TET Syllabus
TN TET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :

Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Tamil Nadu primary school.

Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Tamil Nadu upper primary school.

Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.

Tags
exam date

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in