2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2015, 11:46 AM
Super Moderator

Tn govt jobs for MBA

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Tn govt jobs for MBA discussion page. Here you can discuss about Tn govt jobs for MBA in details. Please ask your question about Tn govt jobs for MBA in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE Govt Jobs
Govt Jobs in SSC
Govt Jobs in IAF
Govt Jobs for MBA
The Govt Jobs
MBA Govt Jobs HR
JNU Govt Jobs
MBA jobs in kpk govt
Govt. jobs after B.Sc MPC
ECIL Govt Jobs
Govt Jobs after MBA (HR)
BE EEE Govt jobs
Govt. Jobs after B.Com
Govt. Jobs after PGDM
Govt Jobs after 12 with 45%
Govt. Jobs After BSc IT
Govt Jobs after BDS
Govt. jobs after B.E
After BCA-MCA Govt Jobs
LDC Govt jobs for PWD
23rd February 2016, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

TN Govt Jobs For MBA

Hello, I want to know the details of the MBA job available by the Tamil Nadu government as I want to join.
23rd February 2016, 09:21 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TN Govt Jobs For MBA

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the MBA jobs available in India by the Indian government in January 2016 as under:

About the company offered the post:
NEECO - is a Schedule-'A' "Mini Ratna" Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The Corporation engaged in planning, designing & executing power projects both hydro & thermal and entering into Solar & Wind Energy Project.

Manager (Finance)

Age limit:
Below 45 Years

Salary package:
(E-5) ₹ 36,600-3%-62,000/- (IDA)

Eligibility:

CA/ICWA or MBA or equivalent with specialization in Finance of two years duration (Full Time) from a recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE with 50% marks in aggregate Experience Should have 10 Years of post qualification experience

Selection Process:
Written Test or / and Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates as decided by the Management.

Application Fee:

₹ 560/-

Important dates;
Apply Online from 03/01/2016 to 17/01/2016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in