2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

TMU University Phd

I want to do P.HD course from Teerthanker Mahaveer University so tell me what education qualification and the minimum age required for admission in P.HD course in Teerthanker Mahaveer University? Also tell me the eligibility criteria of the university ?
23rd December 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: TMU University Phd

Hello sir I want to do PHD from TMU university so here can you please tell me what eligibility is required ?
23rd December 2015, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TMU University Phd

Hey as Teerthanker Mahaveer University is located in Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. Teerthanker Mahaveer University is a Jain Minority State Private University

Eligibility:

Master’s degree of a recognized Indian university, or a Postgraduate degree approved
by the Association of Indian Universities, or any other equivalent qualification in the relevant field with not less than 55% marks in aggregate.

For PhD programme in Allied Health Sciences, the applicant should have completed 3 Year M.Sc.

Medical in the relevant discipline from a recognized Medical College with at least 55% marks in aggregate.

SC/ST/PH/Jain minority applicant shall be eligible for 5% relaxation in marks

Selection procedure:

Candidates will be required to appear in the ‘TMU Research
Aptitude Test (TRAT)’ to be conducted by the University.

M.Phil. (Full Time Regular)/UGC-CSIRNET/JRF/SLET qualified candidates will be exempt from the TRAT.

The qualified candidates in TRAT and TRAT-Exempt candidates will be required to make a presentation of their ‘Research Plan’ before a ‘Research Committee’

Address:

Teerthanker Mahaveer University

N.H. 24, Delhi Road,

Near Wilsonia Inter College,

Bagadpur,

Moradabad,

Uttar Pradesh 244001

Phone: 0591 247 6805

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in