2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th March 2020, 07:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TLS multiple LSAT

The first thing you need to ask yourself when considering a retake is how likely it is that you will improve your score the next time around. Did something happen before or during the test that significantly diminished your ability to concentrate on the test

That being said, I’m of the opinion that any reasonably intelligent individual with good work ethic can get at least a 156 on the LSAT if they make it a priority.

There are two possible kinds of distractions that can lead to a lower score: those that happen before the test and those that happen during the test.

After retaking the LSAT once, you’re still not happy with your score. It could be because you got the same or (god forbid) lower score than your first time, because you still haven’t hit your initial target score, or because your expectations adjusted upwards after all that studying you did for your second LSAT

Multiple LSAT Scores
One of the most common questions we are asked regarding law school admissions is, "Should I take the LSAT again, and if I do, how will law schools interpret my scores

In order to help you better understand your options, we have researched LSAC policy, as well as that of top law schools, and spoken with many admissions counselors regarding these issues

One of the most persistent law school admissions myths is the notion that schools consider every LSAT score—or the average score—for individual applicants when assessing their admissions profile

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in