2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st August 2016, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Tiss mha

Hii sir, I wants to do the Master of Health Administration Course from the Tata Institute of Social Science will you please provide me the details of the Master of Health Administration Course from the Tata Institute of Social Science ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Hrm lr tiss
Tiss MBA
MBA tiss
TISS XAT Cut Off
Hc tiss
Web TISS
TISS Two Way Off OIL
Ds tiss
MHA from TISS
Tiss llm
Rat tiss
GK for TISS
Daf tiss
TISS For BA
Tiss bba
Tiss mcq
MBA at TISS
MBA in hr at TISS
JNU Vs TISS
TISS Sample Paper Tiss Analysis
1st August 2016, 09:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Tiss mha

The Tata Institute of Social Sciences is a social sciences institute with its main campus based in Mumbai, India.

About the MHA Course
. The MHA (Hospital) Degree is awarded after completing the requirements of all 4 semesters, which may be done over a maximum period of 5 years from the date of registration, failing which the student will be disqualified from receiving the Master’s Degree. This programme includes taught courses, internships and a research project.

Number of Seats : 45

Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have a (i) Successfully completed three years Bachelor's Degree in any discipline, or
(II) Four years Bachelor's Degree in medicine, Paramedical Sciences, or other four years programme like Pharmacy, Veterinary Sciences, Engineering.
Fees : 38200

For more details you may contact to the Tata Institute of Social Science the contact detials are given below :

Contact details :

Tata Institute of Social Science
Address: V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400088
Phone: 022 2552 5000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in