2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

30th July 2014, 10:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Tips To Prepare For Indian Army

Here I am sharing some tips to crack entrance exams of Indian Army like CDS , NDA .
Fix your goal and start preparing early, as early as after your Class X exam. This will give you an edge over other students.

Improve your English. Start reading a newspaper daily and make it a regular habit to watch news on TV.

Also brush up your Grammar skills.
Understand the syllabus thoroughly and make a firm routine so that you cover all the subjects
Go back to your basics, even if that means referring to your Class VI, VII, VIII, books for certain subjects.

Refer to the past years question papers so that you have a fair idea of what to expect.
Solve as many mock question papers and past question papers as possible.
Identify your weak subjects and start working on them so that you gain a stronghold.
Prepare yourself to be calm in the examination hall and answer the questions within the stipulated time.

Spend time on understanding yourself, your weak areas and try to strengthen them.
Last but not the least, start thinking and behaving like an officer.

As there would be negative marking, try to prepare yourself in such a manner that you do not have to make any guesses in the examination hall.
It is best to answer only if you are very sure of the answer.
Guesses are not going to pay here.

List of Few books are given below :
CDS Chapterwise - Sectionwise Solved Papers 1st Edition
Arihant CDS Entrance Examination (Self Study Guide) written by Dr. Satyajeet Rawat, Brijesh Tripathi & Neetika Goyal
Pathfinder CDS: Combined Defence Services Entrance Examination 1st Edition
Combined Defence Services Exam Guide written by R.P. Datason
Path Finder for NDA & NA
Arihants Pathfinder NDA & NA
Lucents General Science
20th January 2015, 05:40 AM

Tips To Prepare For Indian Army

Sol,
Im not very comp litterate so pls bear with me Ill do me best to get it on.
I have also just written the Indian army records in the hope they have his records
Cheers
don

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in