2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th July 2014, 10:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Tips prepare for General Awareness for bank exam

Bank exam General Awareness section will include questions from the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him along with its reactions with the society. Here are some tips which will help you while preparation for this section:

You should be aware of current events of everyday events
Keep an eye on the newspaper everyday
Prepare notes of happening in the society under various categories like banking, economy, corporate etc and revise it every day to keep updated in the General Awareness section.

Following are some good books:

16th November 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Raman and I am preparing for Bank Exam, can you please provide me some tips prepare Current Affairs and General Knowledge (GK)??
16th November 2015, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

As per your demand here I am providing you some important tips to follow for scoring good in Current Affairs and General Knowledge (GK) Section

Read Newspapers regularly

Develop a habit of reading newspaper daily, this will help in getting all the info what is happening in the world

Read Magazines thoroughly

There are many leading magazines that focus on current affairs and General Knowledge. You need to buy it from your local magazine seller, and start reading it thoroughly.

Follow News Channels

You will need to follow news channels at least once a day.

Maintain a Diary

Make a diary and write down any imp news you heard or seen anywhere
You should keep revising the diary frequently, as it will help you to memorize important names, dates, awards etc.

Participate in Online Quizzes

You should participate in some free quizzes that are available online to evaluate yourself. For this matter you can easily access our “Quiz Section”. This will give you proper idea whether you are ready for the big exam day or not.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in