2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th October 2014, 10:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Tips for getting job as Fresher in Top Companies

As you are asking about the Tips for getting job as Fresher in Top Companies so for your help here I am giving you some tips. Place these tips in your mind they will surely help you in getting job….

Normally all the complies asks first about that “You must have gone through our web-site. Why don’t you tell me what you know about us so that I can help fill the blanks?” so firstly you have to “Research the company”

Now you can “Talk about projects you have done”. Tell the interviewer for things that will set you apart and make their job easy because For an interviewer, you’re just one of many candidates.

“Keep your resume crisp” Highlight the skills that the job requires.

“Practice your introduction” you have to practice your intro as “first impression is the last impression” so Do not start with statements like ‘If given a chance, I will do very well for the company’. That’s understood. And do not make generic statements like ‘I’m very passionate’.

“Curate your online presence” Once the company decides that you make the shortlist, many also search for you online to see if there’s anything else they find. So keep Curate your online presence.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in