2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Tips To Crack SSC Stenographer Exam

My friend has applied for SSC Stenographer Examination. Now he wants important tips to crack this Exam. So is there any one who can provide me important tips for my friend who is preparing for SSC Stenographer Exam? Also give important tricks to solve questions of Maths and Reasoning.
Similar Threads
Thread
Tips To Crack ISRO Exam
Tips To Crack SSC CGL Exam
Tips to Crack ONGC Exam
Tips To Crack IIT JAM Exam
Tips to crack Bank Exam
Tips to Crack SSC Stenographer
Tips to crack IAS Exam
Tips to Crack JMET Exam
Tips to Crack IPS Exam
Tips to Crack IBPS PO Exam
Tips to Crack CDS Exam
Tips to Crack IPU CET Entrance Exam
Tips To Crack Bank PO Exam
Tips To Crack IIT JEE - Exam
Tips to crack GATE exam
Tips to Crack CAT Exam
Tips to crack DB2 Certification Exam
Tips to crack UPSC exam
Tips to crack the SSB interview exam
Tips to crack ISAT exam
4th July 2018, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Re: Tips To Crack SSC Stenographer Exam

Hii sir, I am Preparing for the SSC Stenographer Examination Will you Please provide me the Tips to Crack the SSC Stenographer Examination ?
4th July 2018, 09:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Tips To Crack SSC Stenographer Exam

SSC Stenographer is a paper-pen based all-India open examination directed for recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade'C' and Grade 'D'. 12 standard pass aspirants aged between 18 and 27 years of age are eligible to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment exam.

Preparation Tips for the SSC Stenographer Exam is given below

Before solving the paper, properly plan the way you will attempt the paper that is called the strategy of attempting the paper.

In the examination hall, candidates should make the strategy as per their preparation. First of all, solve that section which is your strength and you will take less time to solve.

To get good marks in English Language section of SSC Stenographer Exam 2018 one can mug up all the Idioms and phrases, one-word substitutions, and vocabulary from the previous year books.

Candidates never skip the comprehension section because the passages are easy as well as can be scored off quickly.

Candidates, try to read and study at least 10 new English words daily. In addition to, note down all English words Meaning with the example that you think unfamiliar or difficult to remember.

To get good marks in Reasoning section of SSC Stenographer Exam 2018, candidates should always remember that the given queries will be solved through the given data only. Therefore, do not make unnecessary judgment or assumptions at the time of solving the problems.

Try to use appropriate and smart method & tricks to solve any query.

Reasoning questions take more time as compared than other sections. That’s why; time detention should be kept in mind while solving the questions of reasoning section.

To get good marks in the General Awareness section of SSC Stenographer Exam 2018, candidates should absolutely go by the previous year questions so that that can score better in the examination.

The other option to prepare GK is the daily current affairs and magazines that focus General Knowledge. Candidates should read magazines and current affairs on the daily basis to strong their GK section.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in