2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th October 2014, 03:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Time to study for SSC exam

It is nice of you that you are going to studying about SSC. Don't you need to worry about it. You have a lot of time to prepare well.

As you told me that you have only three months of time, so you just have to prepare a proper timetable/schedule of what should be learnt everyday.

Even take some practice exams, so that you could know your weak points you have in any subject, by then you could improve them by spending some more time on it.

There is no particular time of how much to be studied during exams, it depends on your ability. If you are good at grasping anything at one glance then you can spend daily 3 to 4 hours of time before exams and 6 hours during exams.

If you have been short of concentration then you need to spend 6 hours of time before exams and 8 hours during exams.

Practice more and more previous question papers and try to take tests frequently.

Make some important points notes

Read the question twice and try to elaborate your answers in your own words and you even need to underline/highlight the main points your answer.

I feel that you should make a habit of studying in the early morning hours from 4 a.m to 6 p.m.

I wish you all the best..

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in