2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th March 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Time Snap Test Series

Hi I would like to know about the new test series which is going to be held for the preparation of the MBA entrance test which includes the SNAP test held by Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies?
Similar Threads
Thread
IMS SNAP Test Series
MBA test series
CL IAS Test Series
IAS PT Test Series
Test Series For UPSC
Biology MHT CET Test Series
IIT JEE Test Series
Aakash IIT JEE Test Series
CL UPSC Test Series
Test Series For MPSC
SSC CGL Test Series
Test Series For AIIMS
CLAT Test Series
VMC Test Series For JEE
Test Series for SSC
IIFT Test Series
Test Series For IIT In Patna
IIT JEE Online Test Series
GATE test series
IES Test Series
5th March 2016, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Time Snap Test Series

T.I.M.E. , the pioneer in CAT preparing in India draws out the most thorough MOCK CAT arrangement, the AIMCAT arrangement. The AIMCAT arrangement from T.I.M.E. is recognized by understudies to be the best MOCK CAT Series accessible in the business sector and is viewed as crucial for complete planning for the CAT. The arrangement is planned, and led, to offer you some assistance with building ideas, get ready systems, recognize shortcomings, and find a way to dispose of them. The AIMCATs reproduce various varieties that CAT 2016 could concoct and in this manner, through the practice gave, assistance understudies create precision and pace for the exam. We emphatically trust this prepares our understudies to perform better in the CAT.

The AIMCAT arrangement is additionally a device that helps the understudy to assess execution over a timeframe and enhance in like manner. The nitty gritty AIMCAT investigation is an important piece of readiness which any genuine CAT hopeful would vouch for.

Were you to miss these tests, your planning for the CAT would without a doubt be fragmented!

What the Institute offer in the AIMCAT bundles -

Online Sectional Tests

AIMCATs

Mock CAT papers

All India Mock OMETs (Other Management Entrance Tests, for example, IIFT, SNAP, XAT)

Take Home OMETs

AIMCAT Discussion Videos

General Awareness Videos

The AIMCAT bundles will be dispatched around April-May 2016.

Address:

T.I.M.E.
95B, 2nd floor, Siddamsetty Complex, Park Lane,
Secunderabad - 500 003.
Ph : 040-27898195/40088400 Fax : 040-27847334

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in