2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

TIFR Plasmonics

Give me location map of laboratory for Plasmonics location in TIFR Campus? What types of experiments can do at that laboratory? I also have done M.SC Degree, so can I join the laboratory for Plasmonics? Give contact address of TIFR where I will contact and get information about that laboratory?
Similar Threads
Thread
M.Sc In TIFR
Tcs Tifr
MBA in TIFR
Dcs tifr
TIFR Imo
TIFR Web
Cs tifr
Daa tifr
Ibs tifr
TIFR DBS M.Sc
Rmo tifr
Phd from TIFR
Tifr cse
TIFR Dec Key
TIFR Cut Off
Tifr net
CST to TIFR
TIFR Phd
Tifr dd
Tifr after b sc
24th April 2018, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Re: TIFR Plasmonics

I recently took admission in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) and came to know about the Plasmonics Department of Condensed Matter Physics and Material Sciences. Will you provide basic details along with list of publications done by TIFR Plasmonics Department?
24th April 2018, 01:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TIFR Plasmonics

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) is a public research institution located in Mumbai, India that is dedicated to basic research in mathematics and the sciences

Department of Condensed Matter Physics and Material Sciences

Research Interests

Surface Plasmon polariton dynamics
Plasmon mediated enhancement in optical properties
Dielectric nanostructures for photonic applications
Photonic crystal Microcavities with QD defects

Publications in 2016

Quasiperiodic air hole arrays for broadband and omnidirectional suppression of reflection
Anuradha Patra, Ajith P. Ravishankar, Arvind Nagarajan, Somendu Maurya, and Venu Gopal Achanta, J. Appl. Phys. 119, 113107 (2016)

Multi-channel programmable power supply with temperature compensation for Silicon sensors
Raghunandan Shukla, Venu Gopal Achanta, Shashikant Dugad, James Freeman, Chandrashekhar Garde, Sunil Gupta, Prasad Khandekar, Akhil Kurup, Sarrah Lokhandwala, Sergey Los, S.S. Prabhu, and Pankaj Rakshe, Rev. Sci. Instruments 87, 015114 (2016)

Observation of giant Goos-hanchen and angular shifts at designed interfaces
V. J. Yallapragada, A. P. Ravishankar, G. J. Mulay, G. S. Agarwal, and V. G. Achanta, Sci. Rep. 6, 19319 (2016)

Broadband linear and nonlinear optical response of plasmonic quasicrystals
A. P. Ravishankar, V. J. Yallapragada, S. Kasture, A. Nagarajan, and V. G. Achanta, Opt. Comm. 366, 57-60 (2016).

DCMP&MS
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400005.

Telephone : +91-22-2278-2910

Email1 : achanta [at] tifr.res.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in